Piedmont Virginia Digital History: The Land Between the Rivers
Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:





Advanced Search (Items only)

R. Earl Ogg Memorial Building - 1917

IMG_1459.JPG

Dublin Core

Title

R. Earl Ogg Memorial Building - 1917

Description

Built in 1917, for the First National Bank, it is a prime example of Neo Classic architecture. In 1978, Louisa County bought the building and the next year it was dedicated as the R. Ogg Memorial Building. Mr. R. Earl Ogg sat on the board of supervisors for over 20 Years.

Geolocation