Hadder House - 1911
Built by the Leigh Brothers, as were so many of the finer homes in Louisa. H. Q. Dickenson was the first owner to be associated with the house. He proceeded to add the Flemish bond brick Victorian portion of the home, in the Queen Ann style. Ownership passed to J. B. Hadder in 1940. Then to the Wharton family and now is owned by Innkeeper, Trecia Jenkins. It has been the Whistle Stop Bed and Breakfast since 1992.