St. James Episcopal Church - 1881
This quaint white church was built in 1881. It resulted through the efforts of Reverend James Grammer. One hundred years later it received full church status under the leadership of reverend John Von Hemert. The Parish Hall was added in 1961 (and renovated in the early 2000s) and a new bell tower was installed in 1968.