Flannagan/Ely House - 1859
This beautiful eighteenth century home is believed to be one of the oldest buildings in the Town. It was once a part of the “Courthouse Tract” land that was sold in 1807 to Henry Lawrence. This was the longtime residence of Mrs. Ada Fannagan who ran the telephone system in Louisa. It is now the law office of Rae Ely, Esq.