Louisa Christian Church - 1851
Reverend James A. Gross organized Louisa Christian Church in January of 1851. In June 1849 Elisha Melton and his wife conveyed land for the church to be built. The church has been remodeled since it’s origin and has a quaint cemetery adjoining it. In 1905, the Ladies Aid Society erected the vestibule and gallery, in memoriam of Mrs. Bessie Gooch.