Piedmont Virginia Digital History: The Land Between the Rivers
Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:





Advanced Search (Items only)

Louisa County Courthouse - 1905

Courthouse - Omeka Ready.jpg

Dublin Core

Title

Louisa County Courthouse - 1905

Description

The current Courthouse was built in 1905 it’s the fourth in a series of Courthouses standing as the centerpiece of the town. A Colonial Revival Structure, it was designed by D. Wiley Anderson an accomplished Architect from Richmond. The stone step, and the old bell are two relics of the 1818 Courthouse that Remain.

Geolocation