The covered bridge at Palmyra was built in 1884 by W.R. and C.C. Cocke to replace earlier wooden bridges. The 1884 bridge was of mortise and tenon…
The archival collection of the Louisa County Historical Society is housed at the Sargeant Museum, 214 Fredericksburg Ave, Louisa, Virginia. All…
This exhibit contains numerous contributions from local citizens with ties to the Second World War. By examining the resources provided,...
Recently Added Items
Virginia Department of Historic Resources Cemeteries Page OnlineCemetery GeoForm onlineThe Excel worksheets available here are best viewed by…see more
Records of marriages, deaths, membership at Salem Christian Church from the late 1800s and early 1900s. Included are several segregated lists of…see more
Pages in a small account book from about 1844-1865. Many of the births listed in this account are not recorded in the Louisa County Clerk of Court's…see more
View All Items