The group photo was taken on August 14, 1942 at the Louisa Observation Post; their group name, “Three Roses and Two Thorns”, is written on the…
Although these images are not certified copies, they are images of the microfilm created by the Library of Virginia and useful for genealogical…
The prospect of gold boosted the population of tiny Tolersville, Virginia. Many came to the area, desperate to strike it...
Recently Added Items
Elisha Melton once owned a sizable portion of real estate in and around Louisa Court House. He was in deeply in debt by 1854 and his extensive…see more
Virginia Department of Historic Resources Cemeteries Page OnlineCemetery GeoForm onlineThe Excel worksheets available here are best viewed by…see more
Records of marriages, deaths, membership at Salem Christian Church from the late 1800s and early 1900s. Included are several segregated lists of…see more
View All Items